Bali, the Island of the Gods, is renowned for its breathtaking landscapes and vibrant nightlife. What better way to experience the beauty of this tropical paradise than from the heights of a rooftop bar? Bali boasts a selection of rooftop bars that offer panoramic views, refreshing cocktails, and a stylish ambiance. Whether you’re seeking a romantic evening with your loved one or a vibrant night out with friends, these rooftop bars in Bali promise to elevate your experience to new heights.
1. Above Rooftop Lounge & Bar – Jimbaran
Perched atop the Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Above Rooftop Lounge & Bar offers a stunning setting with views of Jimbaran Bay. This rooftop oasis provides a cozy and relaxed ambiance, making it perfect for unwinding with signature cocktails like the “Sunset Margarita” or the “Above Skyline.” Don’t miss the captivating sunset views that paint the sky in shades of gold and pink.
2. MoonLite Kitchen and Bar – Seminyak
Located on the rooftop of the Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, MoonLite Kitchen and Bar offers a chic and sophisticated experience. The bar’s contemporary design and luxurious atmosphere create a perfect backdrop for savoring delectable cocktails and Asian-inspired cuisine. Try the “Lavender Sling” or the “Passionfruit Mojito” while taking in the sweeping views of the Indian Ocean.
3. The Rooftop Dine & Music Lounge – Kuta
Nestled in the heart of Kuta, The Rooftop Dine & Music Lounge boasts an urban oasis with a fusion of modern and Balinese designs. Chill out to the DJ’s beats, sipping on their creative cocktails like the “Kuta Mule” or the “Tropical Breeze.” This vibrant rooftop venue offers a lively atmosphere for those looking to enjoy the nightlife.
4. S.K.A.I Beach Club – Legian
S.K.A.I Beach Club, located at the Padma Resort Legian, offers a unique rooftop experience with views of Legian Beach. The club’s elegant poolside setting and contemporary decor create an inviting ambiance. Try their tropical cocktails like the “S.K.A.I Iced Tea” or the “Beachfront Breeze” while enjoying the sea breeze and panoramic views.
5. 360 Rooftop Bar – Kuta
As its name suggests, 360 Rooftop Bar provides a 360-degree view of Kuta’s bustling streets and the Indian Ocean beyond. Perched atop the The ANVAYA Beach Resort Bali, this bar offers a vibrant atmosphere with live music and a selection of cocktails, including the classic “360 Martini” and the “Bali Breeze.”
6. Mason Sky Bar – Petitenget
Located above the Mason Restaurant in Petitenget, Mason Sky Bar offers a laid-back rooftop experience with a focus on craft cocktails and artisanal drinks. Relax on the plush sofas and try the “Spicy Lychee Margarita” or the “Sky High Gin & Tonic,” as you soak in the views of the surrounding neighborhood.
7. Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge – Kuta
Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge, situated in the heart of Kuta, is a popular spot for partygoers and night owls. This vibrant rooftop bar features a lively atmosphere with live DJs, dancing, and a range of cocktails and beers to keep the party going all night long.
8. The 18th Rooftop Bar – Nusa Dua
Perched on the rooftop of The Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, The 18th Rooftop Bar offers a refined and upscale experience. Sip on handcrafted cocktails like the “18th Sunset” or the “Mulia Mojito” while enjoying the sunset views over the manicured gardens and the Indian Ocean.
9. Vue Beach Club – Canggu
Vue Beach Club, located on the rooftop of Lv8 Resort Hotel in Canggu, offers a relaxed and beachy atmosphere. The bar serves a range of refreshing cocktails like the “Canggu Breeze” and the “Vue Cooler” as you enjoy the ocean views and the cool ocean breeze.
10. Seasalt Seminyak – Seminyak
Seasalt Seminyak, situated atop the Alila Seminyak, provides a coastal vibe with stunning views of the Seminyak coastline. The bar specializes in signature cocktails like the “Seasalt Margarita” and the “Tropical Fizz,” offering a refreshing experience by the sea.
Indulge in the charms of Bali’s rooftop bars, where the sky meets the sea, and the vibrant nightlife adds a touch of enchantment to the island’s paradise.
- Do I need to make reservations to visit rooftop bars in Bali?
- While reservations are not always required, they are recommended, especially for popular rooftop bars during peak seasons or weekends. Making a reservation ensures you have a guaranteed spot and avoids potential waiting times.
- Are rooftop bars in Bali open to the public, or are they exclusive to hotel guests?
- Most rooftop bars in Bali are open to the public, and you don’t need to be a hotel guest to visit them. However, some bars located within hotels may prioritize hotel guests during peak hours or have certain facilities exclusive to guests.
- Are rooftop bars suitable for families and children?
- While some rooftop bars may have an adult-oriented ambiance, there are family-friendly options available. Certain bars, like S.K.A.I Beach Club, offer a welcoming atmosphere for families and children during specific hours.
- Is there a dress code for visiting rooftop bars?
- The dress code varies depending on the rooftop bar and its location. Most places in Bali have a relaxed dress code, but for upscale rooftop venues, smart-casual attire is often recommended.
- Can I enjoy the sunset views at these rooftop bars?
- Yes, many rooftop bars in Bali offer stunning sunset views, making them perfect spots to watch the sun dip below the horizon. Arriving early to secure a good spot during sunset hours is recommended.
- Can I enjoy live music at these rooftop bars?
- Some rooftop bars, like The Rooftop Dine & Music Lounge and 360 Rooftop Bar, offer live music performances on certain nights, enhancing the overall experience with a vibrant ambiance.
- Are rooftop bars accessible for people with mobility challenges?
- Some rooftop bars may have limited accessibility for people with mobility challenges due to their elevated locations. It’s advisable to check with the bar’s management for any accommodations they can provide.
- What are the typical opening hours of rooftop bars in Bali?
- The opening hours of rooftop bars may vary, but most open in the late afternoon or early evening and operate until late at night. Some bars may have different schedules for specific days of the week.
- Are there non-alcoholic options available at rooftop bars?
- Yes, many rooftop bars in Bali offer non-alcoholic mocktails and refreshing beverages for non-drinkers or those looking to enjoy a alcohol-free experience.
- Can I enjoy food along with cocktails at rooftop bars?
- Yes, most rooftop bars offer a diverse food menu that complements their cocktail offerings. You can enjoy delicious bites and meals while taking in the stunning views.